Let’s look on the light side of time management. These inspirational quotations once again remind us of the real value of time.
It’s quite surprising to see, that most of these thoughts are very old.
- They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.
- I am definitely going to take a course on time management… just as soon as I can work it into my schedule.
Louis E. Boone
- Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time.
T. S. Elliot
- To think too long about doing a thing often becomes its undoing.
- The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.
- In truth, people can generally make time for what they choose to do; it is not really the time but the will that is lacking.
Sir John Lubbock
- It is an undoubted truth, that the less one has to do, the less time one finds to do it in.
Earl of Chesterfield
- It takes less time to do things right that to explain why you did it wrong.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- It’s not enough to be busy, so are the ants. The question is, what are we busy about?
Henry David Thoreau
- It’s not so much how busy you are, but why you are busy. The bee is praised. The mosquito is swatted.
- Just as you began to feel that you could make good use of time, there was no time left to you.
- Many of us spend half our time wishing for things we could have if we didn’t spend half our time wishing.
- Those who make the worse use of their time are the first to complain of its shortness.
Jean De La Bruyere
- Time is a circus, always packing up and moving away.
- Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.
Dr. Laura Schlessinger
- The great dividing line between success and failure can be expressed in five words; “I did not have time”.
- If you haven’t got the time to do it right, when will you find the time to do it over?
Jeffery J. Mayer